Tank of the Month - December 2007

Inspiration.

Inspiration.

Truly an inspiration to us all!

Question: What is your estimate for hours/week spent on maintenance, and what do you plan on doing when growth becomes excessive?

Thanks for sharing such a spectacular tank!

Joe

Absolutely stunning tank! Congratulations and great job! What an achievement to have a dream like this come true. You obviously spend a large amount of time caring for your tank and it shows. Your choice of fish are a great compliment to your corals.

Congrats, again
jolene

Very nice tank indeed. Excellent job thus far and the colors you have achieved are FANTASTIC!!!! How long has the tank been running in its new, 320g setup?

Cheers

Ok, my wife...who thinks sps are just boring, colorful sticks...could not be removed from in front of the monitor...she said the word, "wow" more than she ever has before.......now that's a nice sps tank!

Does it get better then this.!!!

PS:
One more Canadian Tank to hit front page on RC
truly Amazing.

Congratulations,you really do a great job.

i read your tank,and want to ask for your help.I am not quite sure of bared-bottomed system,wet-skimming and top off system.in the mean time,what is fish-room?Besides used for maintaince and keep equipment,what is function?i would really appreciate your help.

jeri
my email:zhanyajing0905@hotmail.com

Wow absolutely beautiful!!!! Hopefully my reef tank will someday look like that, excellent job! Love the variety of tangs my favorite. Just one question like mentioned earlier how do you manage to feed 8 -12 times per day and keep nitrate and phospate levels down. Please let me know Thanks

Back