Tank Of The Month - December 2008

Thanks so much everyone. I'm bowled over by the responses to my tank. Getting such great compliments from the people here is such an honor and quite overwhelming.

Wow, that is one very stunning tank.. I continue to make mental plans of the tank I want when I finish college and get my career going. I have always pictured having it as an inwall tank.. This has completely changed my mind 100%. I want your exact tank, I love the 360d viewing and the center overflow. Also the way all the plumbing is hiding in the cinderblocks was a brilliant idea.

Having the all glass room with all the plants only adds to the beauty of such a stunning tank and a place to relax.

Way to go!

Wow. Everything about this tank is spectacular, and you did a fabulous job on your article. Thank you for sharing.

All I can say is WOW. Your set up and location is a absolutely one of the best I have seen. Your system is very much worth the honor of TOTM. I love the diversity you have and the way you have it laid out. Would you happen to have any pictures of the construction side of it?

That is a fantastic room & tank, Paul!! Very, very impressive. What a wonderful thing to be able to come home to.

:thumbsup:

There are some months that I don't open the TOTM's (no offense anyone) but just now logging on to RC I was immediately drawn to your tank, and opened it right up.
Absolutely the most beautiful setup I have ever seen by far. I'm always impressed with tanks that are viewed from both sides. The tile stand, and the way you can see right through it was the icing on the cake for me. not to mention the room its in.
Jeez, thank you for the inspiration, that is freakin sweet

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13905000#post13905000 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by REEF-n-Chicago
out of curiousity, how long does it take you to water all those plants???? :)

I won't be suprise it's automated, hehe

truly amazing, the tank and the room it is in. This should be tank of the YEAR, not month :p very well done, i hope i can have something of this standard one day

This is by far my favorite TOTM. I showed it to my wife, who is not a reefer by any standards, and she was totally amazed. Your tank and system is a real inspiration. Thanks for sharing it with us and congrats on your achievements.

Back