Tank of the Month - February '06

Petoptekop Pietr,

Well done, I'm only starting out myself, slowly building my tiny reef (100Litres) over the coming year.
Don't even have halides yet, or coral ;-0

I have set my desktop background(s) to alternate all your photo's all day to give me inspiration.

Regards
Conor - Dublin, Ireland. :rollface:

So how do you follow this up? What has to be done for TOTM for March? This setup should be TOT YEAR IMO! AMAZING JOB!

i got to say .. this is one of the best tank i have seen . . its so huge and insane . . and i love it !! two thumbs up !! ... keep up the good work =)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6754303#post6754303 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by atruedollface
Does anyone have any idea how much this setup would cost?

Holy $%#@&$!$, this is the most incredible ocean scene beyond a real ocean reef, that I have ever seen. I looked in awe at all of the photos and must agree that this should be the tank of the month every month, every year.. or that it is so beyond any other it just gets a permanent feature on this site! WOW

I imagine that you could buy a ferrari for the same cost. Certainly a second hand one.

Are the ballasts for the 1000w's electronic or magnetic? If they are magnetic - any trouble with them interferring with the control system? Or other electrical devices?

Holy cats! That set up beats anything I've ever seen. Of course, I'm going to Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha in March and I've heard their setups are pretty awesome. I'll let you know. That tank sets the bar pretty high, though.

O' erbärmlich ich habe nicht gewusst, dass es gab, saugt ein Ding ich nur hought ich sah Dinge, wenn ich es dann es lese, ist verschwunden.

dv

WOW!!

WOW!!

Wow now youll have to go to atlanta or seaworld to top this tank,Tank of the Month just cant get better ,gosh ,I Vote this tank of the YEAR,century even Sure wouldnt want to be next months . be a hard act to follow

that's insane, i have a 90gal. reef and i'm 23 yrs old and all my money is in that tank, although i'm not wealthy so uhhhh nevermind i don't even know where i'm going with this hahaha!

holy mother of cheebas... that's a tank somewhere between a city aquarium and a big personal tank, a new class of tanks. freekin awesome. Now I'm gonna get me one of those, maybe a little smaller though ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6804668#post6804668 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MaxSeeley
Are the ballasts for the 1000w's electronic or magnetic? If they are magnetic - any trouble with them interferring with the control system? Or other electrical devices?

Please answer this question - very interested. Thank you.

Max: the owner of this tank is not likely to answer your question as noted in my first post of the thread.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6837070#post6837070 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Skipper
Max: the owner of this tank is not likely to answer your question as noted in my first post of the thread.

I saw that - but Tanne has been answering a lot of the questions about the tank.

Back