Tank of the Month - June '05

Skipper

Premium Member
This month we are featuring Marshal Smethers' (CAReefer) beautiful reef aquarium:

More details can be found here or by clicking on the picture above.

Congratulations, Marshal!

what a lovely tank you have there marshal, grats guy
i'm planning to have the same dims on my new tank

cheerz:fish2:

Congratulations there Marshall, beautiful set-up.

Great job on the presentation also, Skip is a great guy to work with isn't he.........

John

Thanks all. Brian, I have been using Reef Crystals since day 1. I have used a little Oceanic while waiting for RC at the LFS. But experienced an algae bloom.

A beautiful tank and thank you for the lovely layout and history of your current and past experiences.

Marshal, nice tank. I was just in Paso last week. Is keeping the tank cool an issue like us Central Valley folks? I noticed that it really makes a difference where you live in Paso as far as temp goes.

Thanks all for the wonderful comments. I have just a minute so I will blast through the questions. I will be back tommorrow for any follow up if necessary.

Phenix,- ph runs from 7.95 at night to 8.2 and end of photo period.

gwrlzmylife,- I will get into this one tommorrow.

TacoCat,- Yes temps get to be an issue. Just now climbing to 82+ in the late afternoon. Few mods in the works.

Congratulations! Very nice tank.

I read your website just a few days ago and surprisingly, you are tank of the month now. :)

Congratulations, that may be the size of my next tank, I have a 125g and would love to have that extra depth, it's also good to see a gorgeous SPS tank with fish in the tank.

Great looking tank Marshal. Just wondering if you had any more info on modifying your Euroreef CS CS12-2? I have been considering do that to mine.

Thanks,

Jared

Back