Tank size dilema, input/feedback/w/e

oh geez..... careful guys, do it right in the begining and it'll be a whole lot easier later on. Brian, whatcha got in store? definitely curious.

i am not into the full reefs, my 210 will just be a FOWL. I am really into fish. Not much when its ready you will have to check it out. Help Dave as much as you can, he needs it.!

i personally would wate around if you can and check to see if you can get a used one. i have seen deals at times when the tank is 6 months old and they have to sell for various reasons and you can get stuff for almost half. i did that with my 90 and got like 3500 worth of stuff for 650. and i love mine to death the stand tank skimmer and all is exactly what i wanted.

I am going with a custom size so its going to be a bit more difficult to find a used one. I have settled on the 135. Thanx for all the input its greatly appreciated. Once i get everything together, i'll be sure to take pics and a log.

cool thunderoustalon i love those kind of threads. especially when alot of pics are present. those kind of threads have given me alot of ideas.

mark where can i look to find a deal like that at? or if you see one out there please call me up or email me or pm.thanks tony

Back