Tank Top

koddyVT

Anyone have any good ideas for making a nice looking top (besides the typical BRS/Home depot window kit)? I saw artfully acrylics makes very nice tops but having a hard time with paying ~$150.

Anyone here good with acrylics?

Thank you! Octo lids guy said he's moving shops now so no lids. Anyone else know of any? I appreciate all input.

Thank you! Octo lids guy said he's moving shops now so no lids. Anyone else know of any? I appreciate all input.
I bought one from him and he is currently making it. I must have ordered just in time. I'll pm you pictures once I receive the lid. It might be worth the wait. I like how he designed his kids to where the screen is easily removed Incase you have to replace the screen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My acrylic lid will be here on Friday. He said he will do a group buy for all of us. I asked permission a few days ago and never heard back as of yet.

Also interested in the group buy, what do his lids look like?
I will be posting pictures as soon as I get mine in the mail. But his website is octo aquatics, and he calls his lids octo lids. You can find some pictures of his lids on his website. But I'll aslo be posting pictures of the lid he made for me as well

Got my top in the mail from octo aquatics yesterday. It's a perfect fit. I couldn't be happier. And I really like how you can easily change the screening if need be. Here is a pic of the lid he made for me test fitted on his tank (he has the same tank I wanted a lid for)
58d4aa12407985c8b4ebefe8fcf536e1.jpg

Back