Testing with seneye par meter

CRookSkee

Ok so I ended up acquiring a seneye reef par meter and I'm very confused as why it measure differently when placing it at different angles. I'm very confused as to which par number to go with. Check pics out to see what I'm talking about.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
cde2df082e2df1aa1b15ee6e669b2764.jpg
14546635252ade7fbb97f1b6c4700c3b.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191112_212104.jpg
    IMG_20191112_212104.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Now I'm wondering my par really is. I measured left to right. I didn't bother trying front to back.

Now I'm wondering my par really is. I measured left to right. I didn't bother trying front to back.
Yea man I guess average it out between both readings, I think I'm going to email seneye and see what they say. You ever need it lmk you can borrow it [emoji4].

I found the black cover blocks the light a little, try and take off the cover and see if that helps? I attached mine to an old Kent algae scraper with a zip tie, which helps reduce shadows from my hand/arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the black cover blocks the light a little, try and take off the cover and see if that helps? I attached mine to an old Kent algae scraper with a zip tie, which helps reduce shadows from my hand/arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I've tried it with out the black cover and it's the same thing different par values how you place it. That's funny man I did that same thing with my algae scraper too lol

Back