Thanks richie.

PIOTRUS

Let me be first to congratulate you on well done meet and greet. For all of us from SI it was really easy and pleasant way to spend the sunday afternoon. Your tank is inspiring. Now I know what I will need to have one day in order to be happy.
Let me thank everyone involved in setting this up, especially huge thanks to your wife for leting us have this PARTY.
Guys feel free to chip in.
THANKS AGAIN RICIE:dance::celeb3::dance::celeb2:

THANK YOU RICHIE!
richiefts.jpg

FREAKING AMAZING TANK!

Wish you nothing but luck with it. Hope to have a meeting there again sometime!

I'd like to Thank Richie and Family for hosting this month's sucessfull General Meeting!! Your hospitality and kindness was much appreciated and your tank was inspiring to us all, as we ooooo :bigeyes: and ahhhed over your DT. JOB WELL DONE :thumbsup:& DESERVED!! Enjoy the view!!

I would also like to Thank ALL who attended and it is because of YOU that we had a wonderfull time. You guys Rock!! :dance:

Special Thanks to Dr Harry Lopez & wife who provided that fantastic lunch today! All I can say is WOW!! When is the next GM?? LOL!!:bounce3:

See You ALL @ PLAY for our TRUE SWAP in MARCH!!!!!!:wavehand:

I want to thank you Richie on behalf of all the members of the NYReefClub for hosting and inviting us into your beautiful home.

Your reef is beautiful, with a very well thought out rockscape, and coral placement.

My thanks to your wife for allowing us to take over the house for reefing, and your daughters for the wonderful NYReefClub sign.

A thank you goes to my wife for waking up at the crack of dawn an cooking a truely tasteful lunch. Thank you to Anthony27's wife for the delish baked Ziti.

JCS always comes through with the chips, your the man!

The bread loafs were to die for. I don't know who brought them but I eat a whole peice by myself.

Finally thanks to the 30+ members who attended and contributed to a fun enjoyable day.

Again, Richie you made this all possible and made it work out super smooth. thank you

o yea-how could i forget the food!! lol. it was goood!. that pollo was off the hook! and that ziti was great as well.. nothing beats home cooking :)

I want to thank Rich for his hospitality, the TANK is HARDCORE... Also a thank you to the Harry's Wife for that arroz Y pollo, and to Anthony's wife for the baked ziti...
Like always I had a great time with my reefing buddies cant wait for next month already...

Back