The Family Coral Tank

How are the bartlett's doing?

Well, this is really hard for me but I lost them and most of my other fish unfortunately. Had a breakout of crypto and decided I would pull all my fish for treatment. I put them in the QT and everything was fine that night, when I came home for lunch the next day many where dead, the temp had fallen to 60. Apparently I adjusted the heater but it never clicked back on...... I have been quite depressed about it since.

I did replace the Naso and yellow Tangs and picked up a Powder Blue. The Blue tang, clown, and copper band survived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is really hard for me but I lost them and most of my other fish unfortunately. Had a breakout of crypto and decided I would pull all my fish for treatment. I put them in the QT and everything was fine that night, when I came home for lunch the next day many where dead, the temp had fallen to 60. Apparently I adjusted the heater but it never clicked back on...... I have been quite depressed about it since.

I did replace the Naso and yellow Tangs and picked up a Powder Blue. The Blue tang, clown, and copper band survived.

I'm so so sorry to hear that. My condolences. I lost one of my Bartlett's to a bacterial infectipn. We fought it for about a week but she just couldn't overcome. I feel your pain.

I'm so so sorry to hear that. My condolences. I lost one of my Bartlett's to a bacterial infectipn. We fought it for about a week but she just couldn't overcome. I feel your pain.

It was a really tough week....

Update on my corals, most have show significant growth within that last month one has just about doubled in size:
2457d9d38965560a6ea3da706149aecd.jpg

38b684ceb4304fd4f1332fb87c33792c.jpg

However some have started to become pale, I have begun potassium nitrate dosing, day thee now. PE has improved. I dosed 100 ml last night and tested an hour later, showed 4ppm exactly where it should be. Will test again today to check my consumption rates. ALK has risen so I cut off ALK and Cal dosers for now and only Kalk is being added.

Finally getting results, I truly think that KZ-Phol's is a great product for those with ULNS as mine.

QT is going smoothly, copper tested in line for .4-.5. All fish are eating like pigs, water is a little cloudy from bacteria bloom so wondering if I should change water.

I saw some small Berghia Nudis, this means that my initial purchase of nudis are successfully breeding. However number will have to increase drastically to handle this problem. I may have to make a second purchase. I've seen some of the original ones they are 3/4"-1" long now but I only have seen one at a time recently which concerns me.

Ready to an over due updates!?

Upgrades changes:
-Now have 3 total MarinePure block
-fish are now back in diplay
-Just added a Aruba Sun 60" T5 hung it over with ATI Blue Plus bulbs.

2b9e60870bbadf66214ed4a2583d433d.jpg

3d5cc21dbdb7ffab525469fd6ea92cce.jpg

ee916fc3da5f28a7da929629cee4a913.jpg

547b21c08b9868729bfea969a49672aa.jpg

7b14e6789206f72e6ee2d425dd0dcdc3.jpg
01cf60e702d67d91867c78db61812d46.jpg

Back