The good news is, I'm a genious!

Capt_Cully

Thanks to all for the tips about vacuuming my SSB. As I said in that post, I wanted to spruce up my tank before a big party we had at our new house. I wanted to get some welcomed oohs and ahhs from non-reefers.

People saw how good the tank came out after a good cleaning and some freshly topped off sand. They wanted more info on how it's all done. I took them to the basement for a tour of the sump, fuge, skimmer, and Ca reactor. To the non-reefers it looked like a mad scientists lab. They were astounded an proclaimed me a genious to my parents.

Personally I agree! :bum:

Well done Mark!!! I love the reaction that I get with my 30g. I can only imagine what a 180 will do.

225g's are nice too, Gary :eek:

A great added benefit of being a reefer is the attention the tank gets when you have company.

Sounds like you had a very successful event

Many people have told me that my tank has earned its rightful place on the space shuttle... Mine is only 30 gals... he he eh... When you tell some people details they just stare at you blankly and then comes the look of admiration.

yeah, i feel like one of those know it alls that has some knowledge about a subject that few others possess (or care to). Don't get me wrong, I'll take the absent glory.

Everyone on RC can certainly sniff out my fraudulent actions.

Cully- just thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for a Bud Light 'Real Men of Genius' commercial:

"Mr. Reef Tank Sandbed Vacuum Upper"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10496473#post10496473 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Gary Majchrzak
Cully- just thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for a Bud Light 'Real Men of Genius' commercial:

"Mr. Reef Tank Sandbed Vacuum Upper"

Hahaha! That is funny stuff Gary!! :lol: I would like to second that nomination :thumbsup:

Back