The last and final fish

Maxi

So, I have an sps dominated tank, and the corals are starving. We need more poop!

To the conclusion to help my tank, we need a last and final fish.

It is a 26g bowfront, with 2 true percs (they have not mated once) and a sixline wrasse. Also, a lawnmower blenny that is always laying down somewhere.

What last fish can I add? I want something BRIGHT in color, yet not agressive. I was thinking of some type of angelfish (for sps?) or a basslet.

too small for angels unless you want a cherub, flame back or other mini-pygmy angel. no more wrasses because the 6 line might become really aggresive.a basselet or 2 would work nicely, assuming your 6 line keeps mild mannered

This might be to much for a 26, but I would add 2 or 3 chromis. They aren't show piece fish but they are active and add a little background excitement to a tank.

I'd pass on the chromis. In that small volume they will just kill each other off until there is one left. I'd try a black cap basslet. They are awesome little fish...but watch that six line. They can get evil. Or maybe a strawberry pseudochromis.

I been looking around those species, and I found the cherub angelfish. I love how it looks, will it do just fine?

My sixline is only agressive towards introduction, other than that he gets along fine.

The C. argi is small, but still quite active. It was one of my first fish in a 55, and really it used up every single inch of that space. The black cap and pseudochromis don't really cruise around looking for algae to eat like the angel fish. You may be able to pull it off though.

Back