"The official" All Ohio Frag Swap Thread

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8248556#post8248556 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cj_basser
Quick question...is the swap at the same place as last year???

Yes it is

Saturday, September 30th, 2006
At the Achbar Grotto
3790 Agler Road
Columbus, OH 43219
From 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Huge raffle at 3:00 p.m.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8247985#post8247985 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TOURKID
anyone bringing any dragon eye zoos or 'grateful deads'? want em bad :D

I'll have 6 nice sized frags of radioactive dragon eyes, as well as some really nice caribbean zoanthid frags. :)

If any1 is interested in a zoanthid frag pack i can make a few of them. Check my posts of fragswapper.com to see what i have any pm me if interested. Also i am interested in trading for other nice stuff.

For everyone i am selling/trading with, I will have on a bright orange Harley shirt and my wife will have on a red London shirt.

Thanks,Marcus

I am on the right.

I hope to see everone at the swap. I figure I will wear a plain gold t-shirt. Might be yellow. I usually don't worry about fashion, I just grab what's clean and close by :lol:

Perfect frag tank pendant lights, 2 complete set-ups.

I will have two 400 watt metal halide pendants for sale at the swap.

#1 Sunlight Supply Reef optics I black pendant mogel socket
400 watt Blueline electronic ballast
Brand new XM 15K light bulb

#2 Coralvue DE black pendant
400 watt Blueline electronic ballast
20K 400 watt DE bulb - 5 months

$200 for either.

Steve, did you happen to reserve one of those large Monte Caps for me? I request it, but I didn't see a reply. Just lining up who i have to run down tomorrow :).

We are going to number the tables and have a board to write on for those of you with pre arranged deals. You can write your name and what table you are set up at so others can find you. It also helps to put your RC name on your name tag.

Another STELLAR swap. :)

Thanks everyone that stopped by and picked something up, or just introduced yourself. It was cool to put faces to some of the names on the board.

So... I have pictures from the swap. I have uploaded a few of them here. I still need to add descriptions and upload more pictures, but I need to go pick up Little Geo, so I'll do it later. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8253190#post8253190 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MJAnderson
Thanks CORA! Still sorting through my loot. Some great stuff and well organized.

so who is papa boo?

Back