The Scleractinia Shallows

One has darker markings than the other one Dom, make sure you fix that issue before sending the first ten pairs out to the CSC beta test group.

If your mate bred blood shrimp that were afraid of the dark they wouldn't hide in caves where we don't get to see them most of the time. Also, electric blue markings would look better than just white and would make them sell like hotcakes - tell him biggles said ' you're welcome '. :cool:

Alex, this is like the warning signs you see at the zoo saying "Please don't feed the monkey's" well I should have to say it but please don't encourage the Andrew :lol: he doesn't need any further encouraging haha

Sorry man......but I just can't resist.......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is a sick btf.......I love it!!!!

burger.jpg

Wow looking good Dom!

Always nice to check out your thread!!
Thanks Flo :)

I'm glad you like it, weird things seem to happen in my thread :lol:

One has darker markings than the other one Dom, make sure you fix that issue before sending the first ten pairs out to the CSC beta test group.

If your mate bred blood shrimp that were afraid of the dark they wouldn't hide in caves where we don't get to see them most of the time. Also, electric blue markings would look better than just white and would make them sell like hotcakes - tell him biggles said ' you're welcome '. :cool:
I'm fairly certain that she's going to be the boss! She's slightly larger too so we'll see what happens!

hahaha I'll pass the message on to him :lolspin:

Sorry man......but I just can't resist.......:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is a sick btf.......I love it!!!!

burger.jpg

Thanks Alex! I've been chasing a roaps butterfly for years and years now and I'm just over the moon with him!! I couldn't be happier to finally have one in the tank! He's got a wonderful personality too!!

I’ve never seen a pair of Maroon clowns do a worse job of trying to dress up like sheep..
Cute and dumb!
The babies will spectacular!

I can answer that one for you Alex. Dom will be shipping the CSC's worldwide - he's also indicated that he will be throwing in a free pair of captive bred blood shrimp with each order for the first 10 customers ! :thumbsup:

CSC Confirmed Orders:

1. Andrew
2. Brandon
3. Alex

i believe the list is now....
1. sps nut Andrew
2. Brandon
3. Alex
4. padawon Andrew ;)

I wasn't going to say anything but since you did I'll second that you need to get the markings perfect Dom. My csc need to be perfect.

They are great looking fish.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I’ve never seen a pair of Maroon clowns do a worse job of trying to dress up like sheep..
Cute and dumb!
The babies will spectacular!
haha they're like sheep at the moment, being a cat person with a particularly "playful" Burmese I'm not afraid of when they turn into Brutus 1 and 2 :lmao:
I've got some plans in place and a couple of little acrylic tanks coming for copepod breeding so fingers crossed! I'm also going to try and get my hands on some of the Reed Mariculture TDO foods too as they're meant to be unbelievable for clowns :)

i believe the list is now....
1. sps nut Andrew
2. Brandon
3. Alex
4. padawon Andrew ;)
hahaha
:strooper:

I wasn't going to say anything but since you did I'll second that you need to get the markings perfect Dom. My csc need to be perfect.

They are great looking fish.

:debi::debi: I don't think the first batch or two are going to be very spectacular but hopefully once I get the hang of it, it'll get impressive! I'm planning on just selling them through my LFS :)

:debi::debi: I don't think the first batch or two are going to be very spectacular but hopefully once I get the hang of it, it'll get impressive! I'm planning on just selling them through my LFS :)

And the excuses for delays have begun boys................ :debi:

image.jpg

You will get the hang of it, or die trying Dom........... Brandon PM'd me and wanted that passed along......... :fun2:

I would think by now I should be able to purchase these clowns from Dom in my local fish store....what's the holdup Dom???

And the excuses for delays have begun boys................ :debi:

image.jpg

You will get the hang of it, or die trying Dom........... Brandon PM'd me and wanted that passed along......... :fun2:
:debi:

Tank looks really good bud and i love that ghostly and angry looking clowns:):inlove:
Thanks Mike :) I give them special attention everyday! haha

Biggles you make me laugh.... At Dom's expense too...... LOL
Always at my expense :sad1: :frog:

I would think by now I should be able to purchase these clowns from Dom in my local fish store....what's the holdup Dom???
Ahh... eermm.. shipping delays.. yeah that's it! There's been some serious shipping delays as my postie doesn't want to come near the box of very angry juveniles :fun5:

"Thanks Mike I give them special attention everyday! haha"

Dom, It went totally over my head. You bought the clowns! Congratulations! Where are you keeping them? Could I get a picture with them in the tank?

Thank you,

Marty

I was just here a few days ago... and I don't see any new fish yet. wth man ?!
Haha blame the children!! They're the ones not doing the sexy dances :lol:

"Thanks Mike I give them special attention everyday! haha"

Dom, It went totally over my head. You bought the clowns! Congratulations! Where are you keeping them? Could I get a picture with them in the tank?

Thank you,

Marty
hahaha I would have thought the half a dozen photos would have given that away :lmao::debi:

So who's in Ca and wants to met a crazy redhead in the new year? ;) haha
I'll be over in San Diego visiting family in the new year and would happily have a beer with anyone in the area!

So who's in Ca and wants to met a crazy redhead in the new year? ;) haha
I'll be over in San Diego visiting family in the new year and would happily have a beer with anyone in the area!
San Diego is great! Have fun over here.

Back