The Scleractinia Shallows

Looking good Dom,
Question is, netting to keep fish in, or kitty out, LOL :) I can see the vision coming alive, it will be good to see the final additions unfold. Cheers

I think I liked your flippy mesh lid better.
Listen here you!! :uzi::debi::lolspin:

Looking good Dom,
Question is, netting to keep fish in, or kitty out, LOL I can see the vision coming alive, it will be good to see the final additions unfold. Cheers
haha well the study door is barricaded as Agatha is far far too curious about the sump haha Minksy couldn't care less about the tank lol she enjoys watching the clowns but doesn't care otherwise lol

Oh!! Well hello cuteness!!
Wanna be my girlfriend??
Haha not too bad for a SSC lol I still need about 97619246 more acro's though!

Argh quit posting about them until I can get them! You're killing me. Nice coral.
What did you end up getting?? Also, I'm going to keep pestering you but make sure you get Vibrance+, Chroma+ and Energy+ haha they will blow your mind! :blown:

So I was lazy a couple of days over the weekend and didn't dose any CE products and my alk was sitting at 8, after a single round of dosing a day later my alk was 7.6 lol it's definitely doing the tank good! And that's without the Juice lol

I have juice Dom, lots and lots and lots of it............... :wavehand:

image.jpg

I have juice Dom, lots and lots and lots of it............... :wavehand:

image.jpg
I know you do and it shows! haha :lol2:

I need to drink some o that juice!!
Expensive but so is gold lol there was an immediate response from the acro's too!

Dom, Heard you went to Deer Park today. Did you buy anything?

Marty
I sure did! lol I wanted to buy a fish as well, a dottyback lol, but I was a little over budget with the juice and acro's :debi:
Have a look at the tissue on the centre growth tips!! Loving the mottled look!

Very beautiful acro, Dom.
It seems that things are going to the right path again.
Well done!

Regards
Alex
Thanks Alex!! Yeah, I finally feel like the tank is on the right path with the right things happening as well!

Some shots of the tank just before the special sauce dosing began!

Also finally had the chance to do some gardening! Purchased a small jalapeno plant the other day (on an 90F day hence the wilted look) and I've got my garden ready for the arrival of more chilli seeds! Poblano, Trinidad Chocolate Scorpions and the infamous Carolina Reaper!!

Nice looking reef!
.. sorry looking pepper plant!
Better than the other way around...
haha thanks Matt, the poor thing copped such a beating from the Garden Show in Melbourne and being out in the heat! I've trimmed it right back so it can focus a little more on repair and get a little bushier too :)

Nice job Dom. Thanks for the pictures. I'm excited to see what the juice does.
Me too! I'm closely monitoring the alk waiting for it to start going down so I can adjust and keep it steady! I think I need to change a few bulbs though lol

Some shots of the tank just before the special sauce dosing began!

Dom,
I hope you don't mind that I suggest you something: scratch the coraline from backpanel.
The black background will make your fishes and corals colors pop.
And the contour of your rock structure will show of too.
Regards
Alex

Back