The tank is all a buzz tonight! why are the lights on??

AaronFC

My fish know somethins up tonight. swimmin around like madfish. getting 4 new friends soon! i picked up a female yellow coris wrasse, tiger pistol shrimp and yellow watcman pair, and a make green mandarin from andrew (lostmyz) tonight. Also got a slew of snails and a few mangroves as well. photos after everyone settles! thanks Andrew!

Ditto! Thanks to Andrew, my tank is full of life tonight as well. After an hour of drip acclimation, the following are new members to my 150G family:
1. Gold spot rabbit
2. Arabian dotty
3. Serpent starfish
4. snails & conch

But I think the funniest part of the night was guessing the loud sound we heard at Andrew's house. Aaron was right that it was thunder....and followed by a flashflood. It's also an opportunity for me to get to meet Aaron and Lokkye (sp?).

Aaron, be sure to ahve a cover on your tank! I had a yellow coris for many years, he probably jumped out 50 times!! Mostly when I ahd him in a 40b, and I would open the top to feed, the light would hit my shirt and he would just bounce out the back! He lived for about a year in my 75, which was closed up for the most part, he decided to jump out while we were out to dinner.
Really awesome fish tho, great color and appearance in the tank, just a heads up!

Aaron, be sure to ahve a cover on your tank! I had a yellow coris for many years, he probably jumped out 50 times!! Mostly when I ahd him in a 40b, and I would open the top to feed, the light would hit my shirt and he would just bounce out the back! He lived for about a year in my 75, which was closed up for the most part, he decided to jump out while we were out to dinner.
Really awesome fish tho, great color and appearance in the tank, just a heads up!

yea its not framed up tight yet but i do have some 1/4 mesh over the tank. last night my clowns wanted to nip at her and chase her but it looks like they made nice over night. the mandarin, idk if hes even been around the whole tank yet, i havent seem him leave the corner he settled in. and im not sure where the shrimp and goby went, i know they dug several lairs overnight though. my sand bed is all dug up.(which is awesome! it needed it haha)

Haha the fish run from me trying to take a pic from outside, let alone when I start trying to get the phone down in the tank! Here's a couple I snapped just before my lights went off tonight.
uhu4ese9.jpg
4yqyzave.jpg

I know my sand bed is a mess. The whole tank is a mess. Everything is a mess right now....haha. still can't find the active lair of the shrimp and goby. They seem to be diggin several and then picking what they like best.

For some reason sometimes images uploaded from tapatalk don't show up when browsing on computer, or at least that is what I've experienced.

Back