Thee Original $pousal Unit

Mako Shark II

Fish are Friends not Food
My wife Indra was deeply touched by seeing everyone at the Frag Swap, who has been in her corner during this past year. While see doesn't surf Reef Central, I keep her in the loop, but obviously not well enough.

She was sincerely most appreciative of everyone that came up to her and wished her well.

Thanks WTMRAC!

It was completely ironic that she ended up winning the Grand Prize, donated my MemFish!

FragSwap153.jpg

:thumbsup:Well I think everyone thought that was "GREAT!!!" and it was really GREAT!! seeing her out there, now that she has a tank of her own!! maybe we will see more of her as well, she is a hell of a lot better to look at than "HER SPOUSAL UNIT IS!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad your son got that shot, I was off to the side and behind he and really did not have a good shot at all!!

Marty, we were ALL so glad to see her there and looking so well!!! her perseverance through this time is an inspiration to us all!!!
i really hope that she enjoys her new tank!!!!! :)

I was standing beside her and her reaction to winning put the cream on the frag swap...she was unbelievably excited then the funny thing was she only knew she had won a tank ..not how neat that tank was...

I was right beside her too. Not only was Indra excited, but all of us who know and love her were too, including Goldie, who flapped her wings as we clapped LOL. Love Ya Indra and Marty.

Back