Thinking about selling my setup.

Neowind

Its a very hard decision, but I am thinking about selling my current setup and the setup I had planned on upgrading too. If anyone is interested please let me know. I could do one huge bundle for very cheap or I could break up each tank setup. Here is what I have.

12g JBJ NanoCube DX with LED moonlight and stand
12 Pounds of LR
1 Pound LR rubble in back compartment
Pulsing Xenia
Frogspawn
Red Mushroom Rock
Red and Blue Brain Coral
Green Tipped Toadstool Leather
Green Star Polyp Rock
Pink Montipora

Clownfish
Tailspot Blenny
Green Banded Goby
6-Line Wrasse

My new setup I purchased is brand new never used:

40g Breeder (Drillable) with Stand
HOB Filters and Power Head
I also have a PC Lighting setup for it.
20 gallon long refugium
10 gallon aquarium
A ton of aquarium supplies
New PC bulbs

I would consider selling everything listed in one huge package for 350.00. I have over 1200 dollars in it all if not more.

I would also consider selling the NanoCube setup for 250.00 and the 40g Breeder with stand for 150.00. Let me know if you are interested.

That's actually quite beautiful.

Why are you selling it? It's in good condition and it's not that difficult to maintain such a small tank.

I have been lightly considering taking down my big tank. I am going to be out of the country a lot this year and it's just a lot to ask for someone to maintain it for me.

I have been lightly considering taking down my big tank. I am going to be out of the country a lot this year and it's just a lot to ask for someone to maintain it for me.

You've got to be kidding me!!!! You will do no such thing young lady!

If I'm going to be out of town for 2 months and then for 4 months, it just makes sense.

It's difficult enough getting someone to come stay at my house but adding the burden of taking care of my fishtank isn't something I want to do again.

We'll see though. Who knows...maybe Rob will come live at my house.

Back