Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale 8/30

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13262323#post13262323 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bergzy
you are going to LOVE it!!!!!!

really, there isnt an all in one pendant that comes close to the giesemann moonlight! i love mine!!!:D

if i think you got the price you got...it was definitely a steal!!! it is a good thing you bought it because i would have!!! heck, i think just to replace the on board computer is something like $1500 (my guess only).

let me know if you want me to send over the instructions i got from phil. it is 'sort of' intuitive...but does require some: 'oh, that's how you do it!!!'.

i missed this one as i have other commitments! it is great to see those who totally got some excellent stuff!!!:)

I would greatly appreciate the instructions as I am clueless regarding this light without them...please forward them too me

Thank you everyone for participating in this event. The volunteers really made it happen. It was great meeting you all... Omar, Daniel, Sidney great to meet new guys! For all the old foggies in the SCMAS group (you know who you are) it was fun spending time with you guys again. I'm even thinking about going to a meeting one of these days :p

Ben, No Thank You and Marine Depot for having such great deals on this stuff. I dont think I could have found a chiller for that price even used. Hope we can do this again some other time in the newer location with more goodies.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13275490#post13275490 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lakerfan
Thank you everyone for participating in this event. The volunteers really made it happen. It was great meeting you all... Omar, Daniel, Sidney great to meet new guys! For all the old foggies in the SCMAS group (you know who you are) it was fun spending time with you guys again. I'm even thinking about going to a meeting one of these days :p
anytime ben anytime nice meeting you bro,and yea makin it out to the meetings would be a good thing.

Back