Third SCMAS Scratch and Dent sale 8/30

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13247909#post13247909 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 90sShooter
I am sure you will find one :D

Id hope so ! haha.

One question though, are the prices marked on the items ? Or do you find out at the register :D

man, i've already got a big shopping list.

There are volunteers running around with a price sheet. It will have the retail price then you need a calculator ;)

Or bring your own MD catalog ;)

sooo will anyone near me go on my behalf lol I'm going to be out of town but am desperately looking for a recirc skimmer along the lines of the aquaeuro RPS-135 or the octo 110 recirc for no more than $150. Is that even a possibility?

Laverda, last time I got a Kent Marine RO/DI unit very cheap that has worked out great. What do you think are the chances of me finding a 150w Mh Sunpod, say 24 inches? Thanks and can't wait to go again.

So whats everybody planning on picking up, or looking at !?

I've got quite a few things im looking for. Some things I plan to NOT leave without would be.

Remora / Maxi-jet / Tests

We definitely have some remoras--- we just added some in and they will be 50% off. There's still a bunch of really good stuff there.

Also if anyone's looking for a Plastic Bin (for frag tanks or a big sump) we have a couple available.

like...i know you guys dont sell them or anything, but cant really imagine how cheap you guys are selling them for...

I don't think you'll be seeing a stock list until the day of the event.

If history is an indicator...

Make the drive and roll the dice. Not sure what else to say...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13253318#post13253318 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 1mapleleaf
Anyone know if they will have a ReeFlo Dart pump there?

last time I was there (2nd sales) there were a bunch of pumps there.

Yeah, I've got an ampmaster 5500 that I got last time that I haven't even plugged in yet.

But I figure it's got a 5 year warranty so I should be ok regardless...

It'd be worth going just to see all the stuff these guys carry. I mean, it's nuts!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13256759#post13256759 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by deadmanh
But when you gob there for the pumps...you have no idea if the pump works...still some treasure tho.
In the past we have had the means to test pumps.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13256852#post13256852 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
In the past we have had the means to test pumps.

Yeah, on the last one there was at least 10 koralias I was able to get two koralia 4 for cheap and all that was wrong was the propeller would not spin because it was not machined right. Took it home and a little elbow grease now its perfect.

Back