This sucks...reeferrocks out of business

Shooter7

I hope someone else buys his business and starts it back up again. I loved the rock I got from him and was gonna get more.

Hey Dave, how long did it take for the reeferrocks to become covered in coralline? When my tank died, I left my rock outside in the sun for 2 weeks then I bleached it out. I finally have it circulating in a 40 gallon tank. I need to get some seed rock to make it live again. How long do you think it would take?
Mike

Mine was covered in coralline in about 4 months. You can't tell it from the other rock at this point.

Sorry about your Dolphins tonight. :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8100220#post8100220 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dphinsx2
Cool, but I don't want to wait that long.:(

Keep in mind that I started the tank with them in there. So I basically put them in and about 3 live rocks to seed them into a brand new tank. Then they were covered in 6 months.

Just an update I saw on another thread....apparently, Reeferrocks is back up for business! Someone had a link to their page that I clicked on and it had a big "WE'RE BACK" on it. Apparently, all the emails (including mine) and phone calls enticed them into keeping things going. Cool. :cool:

Back