thread-of-the-month pictures

tapper of spines

I love the idea of thread of the month, so please don't take this posting to be a criticism. I'm finding that pictures from the thread are not showing up, at least for the pictures in the first few pages of the thread. It's quite possible that those pictures are no longer available. It's also possible that, if the pictures aren't being hosted on RC, that the bandwidth limitations of the hosting site have been exceeded, or some similiar problem. In any case, a friendly suggestion: since the thread of the month is going to get a large amount of attention, before the thread of the month is announced 1) the pictures should be confirmed, to make sure they still exist and 2) if possible, make sure the pictures are hosted on a site that can handle the traffic. I know, this might mean moving pictures around, and this would be a royal pain to fix the thread, but in the interest of making the thread worth reading, it might be worth the effort (this month's thread of the month is kinda lacking without the photos).

FWIW
TOS

I hear ya. However, I can't find any of the pictures by the thread originator that aren't showing up.

Back