totm update already

JohnBuhdon

when are we going to have a new totm? i really dont even like that one (compared to the past winners) and it seems like it been up there for a while.... giant hairy mushroom and gsp doesnt impress me. what do you guys think?

To be honest we have been waiting so long that I kind of forgot about it. I guess I will be surprised when they finish the new format and add the next TOTM.

This current tank isn't the best, but it was a nice change from all the sps dominated tanks winning every month. It just goes to show you don't have to have a million dollar reef to win...we all have a chance now lol!

If I promise you that the mag will go live today, then we hit a wall, and need more time, I look like an idiot.
Take my word for it, it's coming, it will be very soon, I just can't give you an exact. The software is new, the people are new, everything is different. It takes time and effort to coordinate. Take a deep breath, and keep checking in. It won't be long before you find yourself pleasantly surprised.

Back