Tropic Marin pro in Orange County?

Hey guys I just finished my move and I am in need of some Tropic Marin Pro salt. I recently moved to Anaheim Hills in trying to find the closest place that has some available in stock. Can anyone help me out? Thank you

Hey guys I just finished my move and I am in need of some Tropic Marin Pro salt. I recently moved to Anaheim Hills in trying to find the closest place that has some available in stock. Can anyone help me out? Thank you

I saw some at Seaside Tropical Fish

I have since the production of the salt it is in Turkey that they have had some issues. I am not sure if this is true or not.
Just happy I use AquaForest. Much better value.

Tropic Marin additional production in Turkey

Tropic Marin additional production in Turkey

I just wanted to answer the question about the Tropic Marin salt coming from Turkey. Tropic Marin now has a new, additional production facility located in Turkey. The production there is overseen/monitored/controlled by the same team as our other two production facilities in Germany. All of our manufacturing undergoes the same quality control standards and uses the same raw materials. The quality of the products coming from ALL of our facilities is identical.

Can AquaForest be stored or does it have to be used right away?

Hello Mike.

I am not 100% sure on that but I do store my mix when I use there Reef Salt. If I use the probiotic salt I use it right away. I have been using the Probiotic every 4th water change.

I just wanted to answer the question about the Tropic Marin salt coming from Turkey. Tropic Marin now has a new, additional production facility located in Turkey. The production there is overseen/monitored/controlled by the same team as our other two production facilities in Germany. All of our manufacturing undergoes the same quality control standards and uses the same raw materials. The quality of the products coming from ALL of our facilities is identical.

Great to Hear Lou. Any chance it will start being ICP batch tested so we can compare our water mix with the manufactures specs?

Hello Mike.

I am not 100% sure on that but I do store my mix when I use there Reef Salt. If I use the probiotic salt I use it right away. I have been using the Probiotic every 4th water change.

Great to Hear Lou. Any chance it will start being ICP batch tested so we can compare our water mix with the manufactures specs?

We do multiple batch control tests on each batch. If it doesn't meet standards, it is not released.

Back