TS24 set-up question

Ruu

Hey Roger (and anyone else who wants to chime in),

I just received a new TS24 kit from MarineDepot yesterday for my new (mostly SPS) 180. Everything worked out of the box, no issues, no weird noises, it all looks and works great right now. I do have a couple of questions though...

1) I don't see any kind of warranty card to send in (maybe I just misplace it in the rush to get stuff into the tank, it's entirely possible) - is there something that I need to do, or that you can help me with?

2) I think the flow that I want is a (roughly) 6-hour tidal switch between the two streams in opposite corners of the tank, but I would like to get pulsed current on the side pushing the flow (if not on both sides) - is this possibe? Can someone suggest some settings on the 7095 to achieve this - I'm pretty sure its interval 2, but I've got next to no clue beyond that.

Dave

No warranty cards, warranty is based on receipt if you have it, production date if you don't.

Use interval 2, set interval to 6. Set different flows on the top and bottom knob of each channel and set a pulse rate on the pulse knob.

Groovy - didn't realise the pulse was still in effect even though it was set to the interval. Seems to be doing exactly what I want it to now.

Thanks,

Dave

Back