turboskimmer 1250

tony varrell

Does anyone have any experience with the deltec 1250? I have a moderately stocked 150 with SPS about 15 colonies relatively small in size and 12 small Cirrhilabrus and a lot of live rock. Currently using AquaC Ev 180 I am not pleased with it.

i think the 1250 is setup just like the das bx2. if so, it is a beast in a small package.. what questions do you have?

Re: turboskimmer 1250

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9853495#post9853495 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tony varrell
Does anyone have any experience with the deltec 1250? I have a moderately stocked 150 with SPS about 15 colonies relatively small in size and 12 small Cirrhilabrus and a lot of live rock. Currently using AquaC Ev 180 I am not pleased with it.

Check out the deltec forum, a few people are trying out the turbo series. Its not quite as popular as the AP recirculation series. But it seems it does a great job. Here is a thread from someone using the turbo 1250

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=761793

Thanks fpr the information. I deceided to go with the APF600. I think it is a safer choice.. Glad to see someone enjoys Cirrhilabrus.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9860064#post9860064 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tony varrell
Thanks fpr the information. I deceided to go with the APF600. I think it is a safer choice.. Glad to see someone enjoys Cirrhilabrus.

Anytime. Yeah I love my fairy wrasses. I did buy something different today a hellfrichi firefish. Real beautiful.

Back