Twiggy B's 225g build

I'm defiantly interested to see how it all comes together because so far it looks like its going to be pretty sweet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Lol, thanks Dave, but that's all my pops. If I did it, it'd probably have water leaking throughout the house :lol:

Did a leak test the other day and found some pipes that weren't glued. All fixed now. Pump is super loud, so I bought some dynamat and I'm going to a incase the pump in a sound proofed box with a hole big enough for the exhaust, the power from this pump is most impressive! Should do good on keeping my tables nice and tabled :D Hooked up the lights to see how it'll look. Pretty excited. All that's left is to order my rock pillars and add some saltwater.

196CD565-3880-4B5F-BC52-F8A527FBBB2B-11456-00000BA8097D9C67.jpg

Oh and I need to build a canopy for it too, but first have to figure out the lights if I want them secured at a single height, or make it adjustable.

Wow!!! That's a lot of light. I hope you make the canopy WELL ventilated. But you're gonna be growing corals like crazy in no time.

I don't plan on puttin a back on the canopy, but I do plan on getting an ac unit similar to nooks in the back as well to keep the room cool with all that water and light.

Finally some progress! :D can't wait to see some water in that tank. Might think about some kind of screen across the back of the hood to keep those pesky jumpers in. ;)

Yeah I have some clear 1/4" netting and I'm gonna make 3 screens to just lay on top. It'll make it easier for getting into the tank and keep critters in! Now I need to get measurements to Matt so he can cut me a black lid for my overflow box so nothing ends up in there.

Um, I don't remember. It was taters lights. There's 2 400w and 2 250w that I plan on making all 400w 20k bulbs.

Well, the latest is, I need to find a way to still make the pump quieter. Also, the drains are too high up and I need to silence them as well. I really need to find some motivation to get this stuff done.

Well, the latest is, I need to find a way to still make the pump quieter. Also, the drains are too high up and I need to silence them as well. I really need to find some motivation to get this stuff done.

Now that is the perfect reason to have a PN:beer:. Or a SSPN :beer::beer:

Back