Update on my TBS rock.

Bungle

Its been about a month since I received my order here in OKlahoma City. Everything seems to be as "pristine" as I hoped it might be. This is my first saltwater tank and TBS has made it a much better experience with the rock they shipped.
Here is an update pic of my rock now that its nicely aquascaped to the shape I was shooting for. 90% of the rock is TBS whereas the other is Fiji live rock that doesnt come anywhere near the look of TBS rock, yet the TBS cost me less... Go figure.
Thanks TBS, Adam
October_18th_2003.jpg

That is nice looking aquascaping. Looks like you got some quality shapes too. The sponges are nice as well.:thumbsup:

Nice Tank!

Nice Tank!

Bungle said:
Its been about a month since I received my order here in OKlahoma City. Everything seems to be as "pristine" as I hoped it might be. This is my first saltwater tank and TBS has made it a much better experience with the rock they shipped.
Here is an update pic of my rock now that its nicely aquascaped to the shape I was shooting for. 90% of the rock is TBS whereas the other is Fiji live rock that doesnt come anywhere near the look of TBS rock, yet the TBS cost me less... Go figure.
Thanks TBS, Adam
October_18th_2003.jpg

WoW!
you have a killer looking tank!
Nice job!!
Thanks
for the feedback.
Richard TBS

www.tbsaltwater.com

Back