Various sps for sale

Smite

These are grown under MH/XHO but are under a kessil 360 in my sump. It's hard to take pictures down there so my apologies. If interested shoot me a pm and I"ll try to get you some better pictures.

CB Maleficent - Large 80, regular $60
Hugos Rainbow Stag - $60 cut 2 weeks ago, broke in half but about healed
Vivid's Orange Crush - smaller frag healed for a few months $80
ASD Doomsday frags - Chunky @ $50 very large but partially shaded $75
Reef Pets Ultra Violet - decent frags $25
JF Flame - Standard frag $30
TGC Creamsicle - Smaller frags $35

No name pieces I've had for 3+ years now:
My RRC Shazam wannabe. Very cool tight tabling smooth skin. Blue with white polyps under 14k MH, under all blues or when very happy inner polyps develop red. This is a hardy piece for survival but once fragged it loses some pop. I'm guessing it'll brown after a tank transfer. So this one should probably be for the patient reefer only. You'll be able to see my "colony" at pickup. $50

Aussie table. Structure is like a "highlighter" Coralite color and polyps are neon green, but this one develops a real nice baby blue to white base coloration on the branches. It was a finicky wild piece I got but has finally settled and is hardy now. $40 ea

"Needle polyp" this piece is purplish under your standard LED lighting with yellow coralites and long flowy thin polyps. Under 14k it's a brownish purple base. XHO bright blue with yellow coralites. $10-15 ea

Very small piece of red/orange millepora. $25 grows very tightly. Under MH it's mostly just very red with some orange. Very cool and decent polyp length.

Pickup is Garden Grove, 92845. That's the Seal Beach/ Los Alamitos side
4B172588-D30F-4D52-9CFA-B03AC47FD6E0 328EC1CB-A7DE-4542-A91B-27C0150897D6 by Matthew Schueneman, on FlickrDE9F4204-DAFE-4D5E-913B-C488F78BD38F by Matthew Schueneman, on Flickr

I'll try to update with some mother colony pictures. Hopefully under 14k metal halide and then some XHO.

That's good to hear. I wish you were closer, I'd give you some more stuff.

You're too generous John! I really like the pieces I got from you. They are doing great. I'm way past overstocked as is right now hahaha. Just can't stop collecting though. I've got a pack with a few different smooth skins coming next week.
A. Caroliniana that looks kinda like a banana lokani and two real nice A.granulosa that I think will compliment each other pretty well. Of course, all I inquired about was a PC Superman and somehow ended up with a pack HA!

Nice! Yeah, it's hard to stop once you're on a roll. Can't wait to see the new pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is this one? Blue with yellow polyps
97fe9488cf1f0f3c0a09c615e2e7fabf.jpg

What is this one? Blue with yellow polyps
97fe9488cf1f0f3c0a09c615e2e7fabf.jpg

That SCOP ( Sexy Coral's Orange Passion) Pretty day and night, classic tenuis piece for that reason. I'm not cutting mine yet but I can let you know if I do. I also know someone who has a good size colony in the IE who might have a piece. That's who that one came from.

Are you talking about Dan? If so, he's already cut me a frag, healing in his frag tank.
26a8794ceb0695b50feb98a1760cedea.jpg

Matt from Riverside? If so, I think that the same guy I picked up a frag pack of chalices and a frag maleficient about a week ago.

Back