Various sps for sale

Can't beat Halides [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji1431]
TTT[emoji573]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's left Matt? Fresh cuts are fine [emoji3590][emoji573][emoji91]

Lots of stuff :fun4:

I've got a large CB Mal, ASD Doomsdays, Aussie Tables, Hugos rainbow, RPUV, TGC orange creamsicle, Shazam and Gonzo's cookie monster look a likes, JF flames and the needle polyps frags.

I might end up with the works most colorful calcium reactor :lmao:

Still have 4 fox flames. Completely healed and ready to go. $20 each

2 Aussie tables - $20 each

My blue smoothie - $40

Orange Crush - $100

ASD doomsday $ 40

ASD Doomsday large $50 (too large not on frag plug

Red purplish piece, looks like gonzo cookie monster $20

I'll post up individual pictures later today.

One of my kessil A360WE crapped the bed. If you have one collecting dust maybe we can do a trade or partial trade on my end.

Thanks

Matt

Oh and a chunky CB maleficent for $70

All these pieces have been cut for over a month and are healed fully

Nice meeting you yesterday. The doomsday "frag" (aka MINI COLONY!) you cut me is doing really well. The colors are amazing on this thing! :) Thanks again

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Matt, you need some of Jamie's clowns, they're awesome!
e95ca23013e90a607ec962940c43941d.jpg

Nice meeting you yesterday. The doomsday "frag" (aka MINI COLONY!) you cut me is doing really well. The colors are amazing on this thing! :) Thanks again

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it! It's one of my favorite pieces, the color combo is hard to beat. Enjoy and thanks agian.

Matt, you need some of Jamie’s clowns, they’re awesome!
e95ca23013e90a607ec962940c43941d.jpg

Right? I kinda kick myself whenever i see that thread pop up. They look awesome. Mine are looking pretty good right now, I just gotta figure out my Gigantea. It either needs treatment or is just too small and getting beat up by the pair. This pair has grown amazingly fast! Maybe I'll treat just to be safe come transfer. Then it'll be going in a new system, fresh water all that if it is bacterial.

Right? I kinda kick myself whenever i see that thread pop up. They look awesome. Mine are looking pretty good right now, I just gotta figure out my Gigantea. It either needs treatment or is just too small and getting beat up by the pair. This pair has grown amazingly fast! Maybe I'll treat just to be safe come transfer. Then it'll be going in a new system, fresh water all that if it is bacterial.

Let me know if you need some cipro? I have plenty now.

Sucks to hear that you might need to treat your gigantea again. I remember seeing it on your other posts. It's a beauty! If the clowns are beating up on it, you'll see tentacles shortening, balding. Is it inflating/deflating? I do have cipro too, but it expired in April 2021. (I last used it in September, and it worked ok if you want to make the drive to LA--not sure who's closer to you, minus or myself!)

Back