Voltage Setting for 6105 power supply

I recently added a 6105 to my tank and had a question on the power supply voltage. The documentation says it can run at 12, 18 and 24 volts however I only see a single jumper on the power supply that's labeled 18v. Can someone explain how I can run the pump at 12, 18 and 24 volts? What exactly do I need to do?

Thanks,
Ian

It should have the other jumpers in a bag in the box. Then you just switch them out. I'm sure roger will see this and chime in
Corey

Did you buy it used?
I bought 2 new ones and the 12v came already in the power brick. In a seperate plastic bag came the other two voltage jumpers both labeled 18v and 24v.

No, brought it brand new from marine depot. Don't know if it was a return or something. There was no bag of jumpers in the box. I just double checked again to see if it was hiding somewhere in there.

Wonder if Tunze support will be able to send me a 12v and 24v jumper...

-Ian

In the white box that the power supply was in there should have been a small cellophane bag, about 1.5" by 1" with the two jumpers in it. Please double check.

In the white box that the power supply was in there should have been a small cellophane bag, about 1.5" by 1" with the two jumpers in it. Please double check.

Nope, nothing there. I did a really thorough check yesterday. Is there a support number of some way for them to send me a 12v and 24v jumper? I already have the 18v one.

-Ian

Back