Waikiki Aquarium

WOW! WOW, WOW, WOW!

Honestly! That is INSANE! That is how ALL aquariums should look! They have some of the most beautiful tanks. It absolutely puts the Georgia Aquarium to shame.

Thank you so much for sharing these! The ZeroEdge tank with all of the clams that is outside was by far my favorite. But just wow... now I know for SURE the Georgia Aquarium was as bad as I felt like it was. :lol:

Hey Rhett... this is where we need to go for the club trip. :D

Brandon

Kristy beautiful pics !!! (The SPS colonies looked great) Brandon send me your credit card information and I will get the ball rolling, we will be there in no time.

Glad you guys like the pictures! I totally agree that we should have a meeting here at some point :)

I'll have some snorkeling pictures up soon. I've seen a ton of Tangs, Triggers, Boxfish and a few Moorish Idols. I'll post the link to those when I get them developed.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15726414#post15726414 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by poolkeeper1
Very nice, Makes me want to redo my rock work their reefs are spectacular. Thanks for sharing!
Bill

I think we're all shocked, Bill, that you would want to re-aquascape. :lol:

That is awesome, Kristy! Can't wait to see those pics. I really want to go diving down there bad! One day my wife and I will make it down there. :)

Brandon

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15733289#post15733289 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NeveSSL
I think we're all shocked, Bill, that you would want to re-aquascape. :lol:

That is awesome, Kristy! Can't wait to see those pics. I really want to go diving down there bad! One day my wife and I will make it down there. :)

Brandon
I don't get your shocked comment? But I'm sure It was harmless. The photos showed IMO very nice Aquascaping, Wish I could get mine to look half as good and will start today to try... Ah Ha...
Bill

well they have great inspiration and great models to look at..all they have to do is walk about 50ft.. and since they are a institution i bet they can collect as much lr from the ocean as they need

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15735614#post15735614 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by poolkeeper1
I don't get your shocked comment? But I'm sure It was harmless. The photos showed IMO very nice Aquascaping, Wish I could get mine to look half as good and will start today to try... Ah Ha...
Bill

Sorry about that, Bill... it just seems like you're often talking about reaquascaping your tank, but I think it used to be due to large tangs knocking things around. :)

And I do agree... those tanks are awesome!

Brandon

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15735384#post15735384 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SteelAngel
Great pictures. Where is the Waikiki Aquarium located?

Honolulu, HI. :)

Brandon

Back