wandering anemones

berniekyle

I just upgraded my tank from a 90 gallon to a 210. My sea anemone split right before the move and each one of the halves found a spot and stayed there. Seemed happy. Now they have been in the 210 for 2 weeks and all they do is roam around. They will stay in one place for a couple of days and then move again. Should I be worried its taking them this long to settle down?

Re: wandering anemones

As long as they are still looking healthy I would not worry. When I added a RoseBTA to my 75 it wondered for about 3 months some times I even thought it vanished but it eventually found itself a home that it loved.

Dennis

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9287076#post9287076 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by berniekyle
I just upgraded my tank from a 90 gallon to a 210. My sea anemone split right before the move and each one of the halves found a spot and stayed there. Seemed happy. Now they have been in the 210 for 2 weeks and all they do is roam around. They will stay in one place for a couple of days and then move again. Should I be worried its taking them this long to settle down?

Back