Waterbox Infinia 165.4 fish stock list

CasperOe

Hi fellow Reefers! :)

It’s finally happening- we will be upgrading from a Red Sea Reefer 170 into a Waterbox Infinia 165.4.

I would like to share the stocking list that I have in my head- and have all your valuable inputs why this is- or is not realistic.

The tank is 4 ft long and the total system volume will be 165 gallons. It will be a bare-bottom setup with no sand.

Fish from old tank:
2 x Ocellaris Clownfish
1 x Mandarin Goby
1 x Timor Wrasse
1 x Six Line Wrasse

New fish:
1 x Yellow Tail Purple Tang
1 x White Tail Kole Tang
1 x Magnificent Fox Face
1 x Peacock Wrasse
1 x Lilac Pyjama Wrasse
1 x Lawnmower Blenny
1 x Copperband Butterfly
1 x Flame Angel Fish
1 x Red Spottet Hawk Fish
1 x Royal Gramma

Naturally, above stocking list is greatly debatable- i will be listening to all your advise and i am keen on getting all this right! :) It will be adjusted accordingly.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong, but you may have issues with the firefish and perhaps copperband being out competed for food

That said, I’d add the tangs last just due to aggression

This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong, but you may have issues with the firefish and perhaps copperband being out competed for food

That said, I’d add the tangs last just due to aggression
Thank you for that input- I was thinking that the copperband might be a risky one to add, I didn’t think the fire fish would be an issue thought but you might very well be right about that!

I love the Copperband, i always wanted one but i do not want to act irresponsible either! :)

The tangs will for sure go in last- i have a powder blue tang now who will move to the LFS once the new tank appears

Back