Welcome to BEEF Central

How did this double post occur on MY BOARD...INCOMPETENCE....someones getting FIRED!

We now return you to the previously scheduled program. :)

Last edited:
Glad to know my position is safe ;)
Let's see, 300 X 0 = :(

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229838#post12229838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
Don't worry Allison!! No matter how much Tonya wants to fire you it will never happen. As long as this is MY organization, you will always have a job! And don't forget that Senior Administrator Tonya loves extra cream in his coffee! ;)

Allison, huh? I was really hoping for something better than that. Oh well, I* guess it beats "Stinky"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12230294#post12230294 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8
Allison, huh? I was really hoping for something better than that. Oh well, I* guess it beats "Stinky"

I don't know about that... "Stinky" definitely has some character to it. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12231255#post12231255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by canar
Go with Stanky Allison if that makes you happy! :D

No man, my sister already took that nickname!

* ekrunch has a sister named Allison. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12231255#post12231255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by canar
Go with Stanky Allison if that makes you happy! :D
Wasn't Stanky Allison a famous NASCAR driver back in the day?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12231593#post12231593 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lovereefs1
Wasn't Stanky Allison a famous NASCAR driver back in the day?

No that was Spankit Allison

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12227573#post12227573 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
FOR SALE AT THE HOUSE OF BEEF:

Non-Stinging Anemone's - $30 each
Aptaisia - $15 each
Long Hair of the beef algea - $25 a clump
Hobbit Toes - $10 each $30 if a big toe
PITW toenail - $45 per clipping
Cava Juice - $1.99/cup
K-lo's shot o' vodka - $1.99/shot or $5.99 body shots
Drrrrtyweenie's in a blanket - $25 an hour
Date with Gobblesguys - He'll pay you...

Will you part out?

Can I stop by around 215 am Sunday morning for pickup?

I hope you have a styrofoam box because I have no plans on bringing my own.

Let me know if you want payment via check or credit card.

Sorry I didn't get back to you three years ago. Your still holding it for me, right?

Can I get my money back if it dies before I do?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12232034#post12232034 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Edward Smith
Will you part out?

Can I stop by around 215 am Sunday morning for pickup?

I hope you have a styrofoam box because I have no plans on bringing my own.

Let me know if you want payment via check or credit card.

Sorry I didn't get back to you three years ago. Your still holding it for me, right?

Can I get my money back if it dies before I do?

Yes... :)

I heard all Beefy Frags have a lifetime 100% refund of what you paid for it. No worries.
Carl

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12229838#post12229838 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DgenR8

Beefy-can't you give DGENR8 a raise you cheap sunuva........
bosses-they don't know the little guys that make things happen in a company.

Thanks beef, my paypal came through just now. Now who am I supposed to be nice to, and who was I supposed to ban?

th_scratch-vi.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12232995#post12232995 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
Thanks beef, my paypal came through just now. Now who am I supposed to be nice to, and who was I supposed to ban?

th_scratch-vi.gif

hopefully, not me

dc, what is your favorite cut of beef?

beef.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233041#post12233041 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
hopefully, not me

dc, what is your favorite cut of beef?

beef.jpg

I think you were on one of those lists, I forget which one.

Are we having a BBQ? Ribeye, MR please.

That'll work too...what time is dinner? I'm still waiting for my ride on the bus tour.

Back