Welcome to BEEF Central

you can ride with me, karenL and butternuts. we will swing by around 1am to pick you up. i drive fast and we should get ya back to cracker barrel in time for some in time for breakfast for the start of tour....got fill up on biscuits and gravy + BEEF

Re: Welcome to BEEF Central

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226758#post12226758 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lovereefs1
As the new proprietor of BEEF Central I would like to welcome you all to MY new site! As with any hostile corporate takeover, there will be some changes made around here. All of the MOD's have clear instructions to BAN anyone that does not strictly adhere to the new User Agreement. They will do this eagerly as they will all be receiving a well earned and long overdue 300% pay increase. Wendy's will now become a BC sponsor. In a special promotion for today only, they will give anyone who screams "I LOVE THE BEEF" a free cheeseburger. :) I would appreciate YOUR help in making this site all that it can be! Please post ANY suggestions you might have in this thread for review. Here are a few to start: :)

1) All threads must be labeled OT.
2) All post must be OT.
3) Hijacking is MANDATORY
4) Tonya must change his avatar back
5) DgenR8 WILL NOT be fired! (I don't care how many times be you PM me Tonya, it's not gonna happen!)
6) MHurley has been given a shiny new ban stick! His full time assignment will be to monitor ALL of Tonya's posts. Failure to adhere to the BC user agreement or the OT Crew's code of standards will result in a loss of posting privileges.
7) DC will be relocated to Chicago and be appointed the title "OT Baker". Her responsibilities will be to bake cookies and other goodies for all OT events.
8) Insert YOUR suggestion here...

Best Regards,
Beefy

President
Beef Central Inc.

Beefy, as president, can we post about inboxes being full again?

I guess I have time for a nap then...:lol:

th_nitenite-vi.gif

And while you're at it, bring back the "Oh Canar, your inbox is full" thread that RKC started.

Also, I think posting to the Great Word Association thread should be made a mandatory contribution.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233207#post12233207 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ekrunch
And while you're at it, bring back the "Oh Canar, your inbox is full" thread that RKC started.

Also, I think posting to the Great Word Association thread should be made a mandatory contribution.

Oh yeah, I remember who was on the ban list now.....

So there you have it... Beef Central has suffered a crushing blow from the team of Reef Central lawyers. Not only are they suing me but Wendy's has drug me into court as well. They "claim" that their commitment to give away cheeseburgers to anyone screaming "I LOVE BEEF" was merely an April fools joke...haha! They want me to pay for 618, 432 cheeseburgers they gave away. They also have some other suit regarding my avatar?? Today I hit my highest high, only to follow it up with my lowest low. :( All of the Mods are mad at the Beef because they didn't get their raise, Allison wants to kill Tonya ( :lol: ), and the rest of my friends hate me because I didn't make them Mod Gods. Does anyone happen to know how much 618, 432 Wendy's cheeseburgers + tax costs? :confused: Mhurley was right when he said " Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely", I am living proof! What have I done?!?! I have a bus tour this weekend, how will I buy everything?? By the time I get done paying for all the lawyers and cheeseburgers, I will be hamburger!! I may even have to sell frags for food. :eek: Could this be the end?!?!
rip1.gif

:sad1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233212#post12233212 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
yes dc. you can try to nap between karenL talking:lol:

I carry earplugs in my purse. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233230#post12233230 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lovereefs1
So there you have it... Beef Central has suffered a crushing blow from the team of Reef Central lawyers. Not only are they suing me but Wendy's has drug me into court as well. They "claim" that their commitment to give away cheeseburgers to anyone screaming "I LOVE BEEF" was merely an April fools joke...haha! They want me to pay for 618, 432 cheeseburgers they gave away. They also have some other suit regarding my avatar?? Today I hit my highest high, only to follow it up with my lowest low. :( All of the Mods are mad at the Beef because they didn't get their raise, Allison wants to kill Tonya ( :lol: ), and the rest of my friends hate me because I didn't make them Mod Gods. Does anyone happen to know how much 618, 432 Wendy's cheeseburgers + tax costs? :confused: Mhurley was right when he said " Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely", I am living proof! What have I done?!?! I have a bus tour this weekend, how will I buy everything?? By the time I get done paying for all the lawyers and cheeseburgers, I will be hamburger!! I may even have to sell frags for food. :eek: Could this be the end?!?!
rip1.gif

:sad1:

Its never the end Beefy. Wait til next April 1 and you will become once again President of Beef Central

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233225#post12233225 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
Oh yeah, I remember who was on the ban list now.....

* ekrunch hides under the bed...

Say it ain't so....beefy Moved on!!! :( Is that similar to the head nurse thing at cook county hospital that gets nurse of the year award and is laid off the next day.

Beefy day shall go down in History and will be amended to replace April fools day.
I'll start the petition to see if we can make it a federal Holiday since The OT crew went National. Maybe we'll get a day off work. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233212#post12233212 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by moon jelly
yes dc. you can try to nap between karenL talking:lol:
I'm not sure I like what you are implying:mad2:

Back