Welcome to our new club.

SeanT

Premium Member
Hello to all.

Well, this is a brand new reef club by the name of Coastal Carolina Reef Keepers.

Most of you in this area probably know by now that all the action happens in Charlotte.
BUT WE HAVE THE OCEAN HERE!!! LOL.

I am also a member of NC Frags, which I encourage all of you to become. Lot of knowledgeable people in that.

Basically, I formed this club because an 8 hour round trip to the Charlotte meetings is not a desirable thing for me.

This club will (hopefully) focus on trading, tips, hepling out feloow reefers. Ya know, the norm.

To join, post, email me, PM me, or go here: Carolina Coast Reefkeepers.
The more the merrier.
Regardless of location in the Carolina's or Virginia, all are welcome to join.

Thanks all.
ANd Happy Reefing.

PICK ME

PICK ME

Hey.
I am definetly in as well. Only will be able to trade til May 10, then i will be returning home for the summer from school. But then i will be back in August. Great idea.

thanks
dustin

Dustin,
That is cool.
I am going to try and have a frag swap at my place before then.

Do you leave your tank at school?

My tank

My tank

Sean
My tank will be making the two hour drive with me back to Statesville. i just recently set the tank up and have just live rock and a few polyps. Shouldnt be much problem with getting it back. kinda nice as well, i wanna start over and add a deep sand bed as well as improving the skimmer on my tank.

Cant wait til the meeting
dustin

If it is warm enough we may go down to the sound and get ourselves some free nassirus snails.
They grow here.
Can get them for about 10 for $2 online but then there is shipping.
They are excellent sand sifters.

Would also like to join up. Am just starting up my tank getting my live rock next week. Had salt tanks back in the 80's, but this is entirely different. Anyway also trying to get some live sand the only LFS around here is more freshwater and critters then marines and no coral to speak of. Live over here by Pinehurst but to go often to my sister's place on Topsail. If you need any info on me to join up let me know.

Wayne

Would also like to join up. Am just starting up my tank getting my live rock next week. Had salt tanks back in the 80's, but this is entirely different. Anyway also trying to get some live sand the only LFS around here is more freshwater and critters then marines and no coral to speak of. Live over here by Pinehurst but to go often to my sister's place on Topsail. If you need any info on me to join up let me know.

Wayne

Hey Wayne,

Come on down. :)
Click the yahoo link iat the top of the page and enter your info.
I will be getting a newsletter out this weekend.

Thank you,
Sean

Yep, we still exist.
Just starting up actually.
Have about 10 members so far.
I am in Wilmington.

I'd like to join. Please let me know when you have your next meeting. I'm in Wilmington also w/ a 120 gal reef.

Back