Welcome to our new club.

I 'Tenatively' want to join. Im in Youngsville NC, about 30 miles northeast of Raleigh. My 15g nano has been up for 4 weeks, I will be putting some CPR nano frags in today from www.seacrop.com and should have the last of my cured fiji rock from premium aquatics in today also. I dont think I will be trading anything anytime soon, and I dont know about my ability to travel too far for meetings, I have a very tight work schedule. My wife and I both work full time jobs, on different shifts, and we split up the babysitting of our 2 year old that way . . . .full schedule but would love to get in a group and learn some more about this hobby.

Hi CD,
Seeing as you are North of Raleigh, you might also want to checki into NCFRAGS (Charlotte and Raleigh-ish club) and RARE (aleigh Area Reef Enthusiasts.)
Everyone is welcome in our club but if the distance is too great, definitel chck them out as well.
hth
Gregg

Well, in under a year we have had a few good meetings and now have over 40 members. :)

Then you are in lol.
Just go here.
And sign up. :)

I am in Wilmington and we have some meetings at my home.
Since you will be here during the summer, who will watch your tank?

Are you a surfer stuck in Raleigh???
I feel for you if you are, you need to go to UNCW, you can surf in the mornings and go to class afterwards, or viceversa :)
Surfing has me stuck in this town...
Mike

Ya, I am a surfer stuck in raleigh. I hate it. I will be in Wilmington this weekend, but not for surfing. I will be playing for NC State in an Ultimate frisbee tournament called Easterns. If we did not have the #4 team in that nation and have a legit. chance at winning a national championship, I would most likely be in the ILM surfing and playing for the UNCW Seamen. But now

About my tank....i set it up in early jan and have to move it back and forth from school, but i am ok with that.

Mike, do you work for pets plus?? If so i think i know you some what

Dude, I am a work lol.

surfingelite,
If you have some free time you can come check out my tank if you wish.

Ya, I am a surfer stuck in raleigh. I hate it. I will be in Wilmington this weekend, but not for surfing. I will be playing for NC State in an Ultimate frisbee tournament called Easterns. If we did not have the #4 team in that nation and have a legit. chance at winning a national championship, I would most likely be in the ILM surfing and playing for the UNCW Seamen. But now

About my tank....i set it up in early jan and have to move it back and forth from school, but i am ok with that.

Mike, do you work for pets plus?? If so i think i know you some what

Hey everyone man I am suprised this lame *** place has a club count me in! just starting my 65g reef need some help! when is the first meeting?

Tony

Hey Tony,
I just approved your memberhip so welcome aboard.

We will have a meeting here soon for sure.

Back