Welcome to our new club.

Hey i will be moving down to lumberton, NC im hoping to meet a lot of reefers down there. Right now im in MI, but im going to be moving my tank, and all my livestock with it, majority of my corals at the moment are sps.... yikes. So im hoping most of them make the trip:D I joined the site, just got to get approved lol.

Do you have very many frag swaps down there, because those are what i always look foward too! In thefuture i might try and host one at my house. But i hope im not too far away from everyone.

Hi,
Welcome to NC (I am a transplanted Texan myself).
I just approved your membership. :)
As you can see in a thread in this forum, we are having a meeting in Wilmington on 19 June.
If you are in NC by that time you are most welcome to come.
I run an SPS tank myself.
Welcome aboard,
Sean

Reefsrus- Good ol clarkston, my wife is from Oxford, MI I am from the Detroit area. Lots of good times at Pine knob/DTE .

Welcome to the club and North Carolina

Tony

Count me in as well. I live in Southport, NC and have been wondering if there was enough interest in the area for a club. Guess so!:D

Hi Adam,
I just approved your membership.
Welcome aboard. :)
I am in Wilmington as well.
Sean

Hi,
Glad to have you aboard.
Just to let you all know there are 2 other clubs in NC as well. :)
Sean

Hey there in in jacksonville and looknig for a club to get in to. I have been trying to find one but most like you have said are out west and dont want to drive out there for nothing. Well let me know i sent you an e-mail beucase i didnt know if this club was still around. Let me know whats going on. Thank you Jeremy

SeanT,

I am a new reefer located in Raleigh. I am interested in finding local clubs around the area. Apparently the Raleigh Aquarium Society focuses on Freshwater fish.

I just set my tank up about a month ago, so nothing to trade yet. However I am definitely interested in trading frags in the future.

Would you please provide a list of the clubs in NC and accept me in your Yahoo Forum - big_eye_tuna.

Thanks,
Mike

SeanT,
Hello, and good morning. I/we are hosting a reef club meeting in April. Even though it was started for the CMAC (Columbia Marine Aquarium Club), I am extending the invitation to anyone interested in salty water. The details are avaliable at columbiamarineaquariumclub.org or you can PM me and I will discuss further. There is also a post or two under the Announcements forum on this site.
Again, all are welcome, and there will be LOTS of freebies!

Seant, can i join the club?? i'm down here in Columbia, South Carolina, I am turning my tank into an sps tank so I won't have any frags for a while, but I would really like to learn and actually meet more reefers.

Will

Back