What did u get mosi

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
A couple of my grabs

These 2 for the softy tank

Anyone see this one ;)

Also got a couple others from Jason fox already forgot there names :(

I got a grafted cap from Jason fox and some Zoas from mr. porksandwich. I also won a frag rack and ro di filter in the raffle. Watched a IMAX movie too for the first time. I highly recommend it.

A couple of my grabs

Anyone see this one ;)

Yeah,
We seen that one was a favorite of the boyfriend. We already robbed the frag show jar money to get a mushroom.
So for us mosi was pick up shroom, filter socks, swap out broken frag with dirks, and swap out a to small wwc corals t-shirt.
Did get a 4pk of anemones from one vendor. And boyfriend did sneak and grabbed a pair of shrooms that got corals had.
Will post pics tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A couple of my grabs

Anyone see this one ;)

I did see that one but I did not even ask what it was or how much it cost lol

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I grabbed a couple of Jason Fox corals..
Slow burn Monti and Fire dragon.

Sent from beyond...

I picked up one of those yellow finger gorgs too and got one of the symphillia(so) he had too. Other than that I picked up a red Milli, no name, and a good size frag of pearlberry for cheap at the end. All in all a good time. Now I got to get out to rogers to further the collection. Lol

Everyone is joking about the acro frag right?... Its obviously a fake plastic coral glued to a frag plug. The fake plastic coral he cut it from was sitting off to the side of the frag tank at the booth. :D

I picked up some AEFW :D

Lol, one of the vendors was selling frags that were covered in aefw. Before I noticed, I told him I wanted a coral and then I noticed and asked to use his tweezers. Inspected it, Handed him the tweezers back and walked away. Scary how he must not even know what they are.

ebd64390f946bd3ce6eba9c02a0e0d60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Picked up this no-namer, think it could be a winner has some orange in the tips that does not show in picture

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Hope they all open up for u. Hope u dipped them well. Mariculture zoa scare the heck out of me so many best that are very hard to c with in the polyps

Hope they all open up for u. Hope u dipped them well. Mariculture zoa scare the heck out of me so many best that are very hard to c with in the polyps

Thanks. My fingers are crossed. I dipped fairly strong with ME. And didn't see anything in inspection. They were all open at the show which I hope is a good sign, but after I dipped they did sit out of the water for a little while I tried to figure out placement etc. fingers crossed in all accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back