When is the next frag swap?

Mr. Microscope

Hello All,

I haven't been to a swap in the Chicago area since moving here. Are there any in the planning? How about after the New Year?

Mr. M

next frag swap

next frag swap

There will be the Marine Aquatic Conference of Illinois on March 11, 2012 at Pheasant Run in St. Charles. Three speakers, one workshop, mega-maga raffle and a whole bunch more. Our Fall Frag Swap will be in October 2012.

Bob

Thanks for the reply.

Will there be corals at this conference or is it just symposium?

October 2012??!!! Geeze, that's a long time. I thought they were twice a year.

Thanks for the reply.

Will there be corals at this conference or is it just symposium?

October 2012??!!! Geeze, that's a long time. I thought they were twice a year.

There will be corals a plenty at MACI! Seachem, Pacific East Aquaculture are just a few sellers that will be attending! Kevin Kohen, George Parson from the Shedd Aquarium are just some of the speakers! Raffle items from Seachen, Tropic Marine and Reef Geek are just some of the raffle Items. will this satisfy for coral withdrawal??

I am thinking of trying to organize one on the south side near oak lawn. I have to check with the city about the rules on renting a community center we have hear in hometown on the rules of use. It's a really nice place that's big, cheap and perfect for a frag swap. Plus all of the swaps are always north and west. There never down this way at all and I think it would bring alot of new sellers with different things that might not sell up north because of the distance. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see what the rules are then I'll gauge the intrest.

I am thinking of trying to organize one on the south side near oak lawn. I have to check with the city about the rules on renting a community center we have hear in hometown on the rules of use. It's a really nice place that's big, cheap and perfect for a frag swap. Plus all of the swaps are always north and west. There never down this way at all and I think it would bring alot of new sellers with different things that might not sell up north because of the distance. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see what the rules are then I'll gauge the intrest.

thats cool. thanks for making an effort to bring it closer to us city folk.

Back