Where can I buy these bulbs? 2G11S LED TUBE

Candi

When I bought my 24g nanocube 2yrs ago, I ordered the compact fluorescent version but was sent a hood which had no fans and two of these bulbs installed. It's been working fine, corals are happy still but I never got a response from them and my googling has led me nowhere. I'd like to know where I can find these bulbs if/when I need to replace them in the future. Thanks for any info!

2G11S LED TUBE
Power: 10W
Length 320mm Cover: Clear
Luminous Flux: 1000LM
Color: Blue/White
Input Voltage: 85:265V 50/60Hz

Attachments

• 24gbulbs.jpg
    24gbulbs.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
Really need these replacement bulbs now and still NO help from JBJ or any info online? I've googled and googled but I'm coming up empty. Does anyone have any ideas?

Did you try google? I did and they came right up. What do you have for stock in the tank? I'm gonna guess that they are not the best for corals

I did and all I pull up is my own searches in the past and questions I posted online... can you post the name of where you found them for sale, or PM me the info? Thanks!

When I bought my 24g nanocube 2yrs ago, I ordered the compact fluorescent version but was sent a hood which had no fans and two of these bulbs installed. It's been working fine, corals are happy still but I never got a response from them and my googling has led me nowhere. I'd like to know where I can find these bulbs if/when I need to replace them in the future. Thanks for any info!

2G11S LED TUBE
Power: 10W
Length 320mm Cover: Clear
Luminous Flux: 1000LM
Color: Blue/White
Input Voltage: 85:265V 50/60Hz
This is a year old.. Did you ever call them?

JBJ Aquarium Products
Hi Candi, have you called our customer service team? They can help you with finding replacement parts and how to install them. Give us a call (877) 374-9981 our hours are M-F 8a-4p. Thanks!

Those led tubes are probably custom. If JBJ doesn't supply them anymore chances are nobody will have them.. at least that reef version..
White versions are pretty easy to find
http://www.unishineopto.com/twin-tubes-led-2g11-pll-lamps.html

Those "types" considering the low power could last a long time. Well the diodes. Power supply will more than likely need to be replaced before the tubes die.

OPP's forgot the power supplies are probably in the light base.

Last edited:
Back