where can I get joe's juice online

have you had a problem with it? worked great on mine. just like with any other thing, you have to use it as per the instructions. Just remember that you are adding a watered down Kalk Paste.

people seem to think that there is some miracle out there that will cure their tanks once and for all of aptasia. If you have them, you will always have them unless you tear down the tank and sterilize everything.
I had a rather large outbreak that I nuked with joes juice over about 2 weeks. I then bought a few peppermint shrimp to keep them in check. They don't get rid of the problem completely either. neither do copperband butterflies, lemon juice, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, or any other thing.
It is possible to reduce the number to an almost unnoticable level using the above (and I'm sure many other) methods.

I like that response I have aptasia, it is like Ivy or bamboo. Once you have them you have them. I just use Kalk powder and water in a syringe with a med. gauge needle, it easily gets rid of the larger ones, but a month or so later more come out. Good luck, there could be worse things red bugs.

Ed

I like that response I have aptasia, it is like Ivy or bamboo. Once you have them you have them. I just use Kalk powder and water in a syringe with a med. gauge needle, it easily gets rid of the larger ones, but a month or so later more come out. Good luck, there could be worse things red bugs.

Ed

I had well over 30 aiptasia in my tank until I bought some peppermint shrimp...the shrimp have been gone for about 6 months now and I haven't had one spec of aiptasia since..so I think maybe you can eliminate them for good.

Back