where to buy 5 gal bucket..

I home right now, but heading to the office around 6pm to ready the frags, a fish, stuff, and secret colony for the auction tomorrow. If anyone interested in hanging out i'll in the office until 9 pm.....

This thread saved me from a water flood in my basement. Thank You :]

I had RO water running downstairs and I read the thread title and in my head I thought

5 gallon bucket > Hey I have one from Home Depot for RO water > WAIT RO WATER! > <font size="3" color="#0000FF">profanity removed</font>
I've done that many times..forgetting to turn off the water....I use a timer now that beeps freakin LOUD...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't trust myself to a loud timer/air raid siren/fog horn, I now have my ro on a solenoid and timer; after times up water supply gets shut off. Alarms are great but you have to remember to be home to hear it.

On the 5G bucket ask around for someones old salt bucket, the HD orange one I tried holding salt in it once and the salt started turning orange so somethings leaching out.

On occasion, you can find someone selling pickle barrels in the for sale forum here. They're food grade, and should be a good option.

Thanks for the replies everyone.. i seemed to have jumped the gun.. i paniced and got all crazy and was checking my phos like nuts and wasnt cleaning the tubes very well.. thats y more reading were off the wall i think..i dont kno what happened to me yesterday. lol..i apologize everyone
i justed checked my tank reading and its .02
i checked my ro water and its .00.. not like my crazy *** said yesterday (.07)

Back