Where to get custom sump made for cheap?

JsL30629

I need to get a custom sump made and was wondering where is the best place to get one made for a good price while being high quality i.e. won't leak water after a month.

The size I'm looking for is 17 x 14 x 13.

fishnfst

Pick two and the third is what it will not be..

Cheap, Good, Reliable

Since you are in teh southbay I'd try calling world marine system. Make sure you have a detailed drawing with ALL dimensions..

Waterobert

I am allso looking for place to have my custom sump made. Anyone have recomendation for acrylic sump makers in Orange county?

KWoo008

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14830804#post14830804 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Waterobert
I am allso looking for place to have my custom sump made. Anyone have recomendation for acrylic sump makers in Orange county?

A lot of people down in SoCal have been recommending John at Advanced Acrylic...

nasotang

I recommend Gen from Krittertanks. He does quality work with acrylic.

Is World Marine Systems still open? I went by there shop near Oakland rd and I couldn't even find the entrance to their shop. I called the number on their sign and got a disconnected number. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom glass tank.

JsL30629

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14832923#post14832923 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nasotang
I recommend Gen from Krittertanks. He does quality work with acrylic.

Is World Marine Systems still open? I went by there shop near Oakland rd and I couldn't even find the entrance to their shop. I called the number on their sign and got a disconnected number. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom glass tank.

Per everyone's recommendation, I email them yesterday for a quote and I'm waiting for their reply.