Where to get custom sump made for cheap?

JsL30629

I need to get a custom sump made and was wondering where is the best place to get one made for a good price while being high quality i.e. won't leak water after a month.

The size I'm looking for is 17 x 14 x 13.

Pick two and the third is what it will not be..

Cheap, Good, Reliable

Since you are in teh southbay I'd try calling world marine system. Make sure you have a detailed drawing with ALL dimensions..

I am allso looking for place to have my custom sump made. Anyone have recomendation for acrylic sump makers in Orange county?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14830804#post14830804 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Waterobert
I am allso looking for place to have my custom sump made. Anyone have recomendation for acrylic sump makers in Orange county?

A lot of people down in SoCal have been recommending John at Advanced Acrylic...

I recommend Gen from Krittertanks. He does quality work with acrylic.

Is World Marine Systems still open? I went by there shop near Oakland rd and I couldn't even find the entrance to their shop. I called the number on their sign and got a disconnected number. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom glass tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14832923#post14832923 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nasotang
I recommend Gen from Krittertanks. He does quality work with acrylic.

Is World Marine Systems still open? I went by there shop near Oakland rd and I couldn't even find the entrance to their shop. I called the number on their sign and got a disconnected number. I'm trying to get a quote on a custom glass tank.

Per everyone's recommendation, I email them yesterday for a quote and I'm waiting for their reply.

Back