Which one please help!!!!

Amatuer21

29 Oceanic Biocube or the innovative marine 30. I like how the biocube comes with lights already installed. Would be better on the wallet but the innovative marine seems like you have different options for lighting etc. does anyone know from experience? Im wanting to do a simple reef with soft corals/lps and fish. Thankyou

welp - im a true noob. only 3 months in . and all i do is water changes - and everything seems to run fine - we have a biocube 29 hqi . i love the tank itself tho i wish i woulda got something bigger (50-80gal) and a fancy LED light

i love the look of the innovative marine tanks - im thinking of getting a sr80! if the girl allows me im going to get one ^_^

Lol i dont have enough space for anything bigger then at nano at the moment. My lady hates that im getting a new tank but i cant go without something. The biocube would be cheaper then the innovative but i just wont know until i get one or the other.

I'd lean more towards the biocube for the sole reason that its an easier sell to your lady: ie its cheaper, has most of the equipment such as lights that you need ect. would let you scratch your itch and keep the peace. like they say, if the mamma of the house isn't happy, then nobody's happy lol. btw, I just moved from the falls at the end of august. small world huh?

i have a 14g oceanic and a 29g oceanic hqi. like you, i don't have a lot of room for a big tank. the hqi will allow you to have lots of different corals although you will be limited to 4-5 small fish. they're nice little tanks that don't take a lot of time to maintain.

Back