White growth on male Crosshatch Trigger's Fin

nuxx

.Registered Member
Hey guys,

Curious what you think this white growth on the anal fin of my Male Crosshatch Trigger is?

You can see it better towards the middle to end of the video.

It's been there since I've had him, maybe 3 weeks. Not really getting bigger or smaller.

Lymphocyst?

Fish are in quarantine and being treated with ParaGuard and PraziPro.

BTW: Female came with damanged fins, but they've been growing back nicely.

Thanks!

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/CIyc8FSZ5Oo?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/CIyc8FSZ5Oo?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

looks like lympho to me. it was about 3 weeks into qt when my kole tang got it. there's no treatment, it'll resolve on its own. i took steve's (snorvich) advice and started soaking the food in selcon and/or vita-chem. the lympho cleared completely in about 10 days.

looks like lympho to me. it was about 3 weeks into qt when my kole tang got it. there's no treatment, it'll resolve on its own. i took steve's (snorvich) advice and started soaking the food in selcon and/or vita-chem. the lympho cleared completely in about 10 days.

Great thanks :)

Been feeding their last meal each day with garlic and selcon added.

get some vita-chem, too. i soak food in it and i also add a little over a teaspoon to my tank once a week. :)

Back