Who's the oldest (longest running) active member of RC?

What falling out?

What happened at reef.org

The big stink with Larry. He left and created this place and people left RdO and came over here. That place is just a shell of what it once was. That was the go-to reef forum in the late 90s. I can't remember the specifics of what happened. That was way too long ago.

Yeah Reefs.org was the big deal. Was the reef forum to be part of. But it is now only a fraction of what it once was.

OK thanks, do I win coupons that I can trade in for cotton candy or anything like that?
I realize I am a Noob here

The big stink with Larry. He left and created this place and people left RdO and came over here. That place is just a shell of what it once was. That was the go-to reef forum in the late 90s. I can't remember the specifics of what happened. That was way too long ago.

Actually, unless I missed something, that was on Aqualink if memory serves me. Many of us migrated with Larry but still posted on both boards. Anyways, dont much matter anymore..

RDO is still alive, although the reefing section is pretty slow these days.

1013, Joined in June 2000. Before joining I already browsed this forum and reefs.org. for quite some time. Nice topic!

Actually, unless I missed something, that was on Aqualink if memory serves me. Many of us migrated with Larry but still posted on both boards. Anyways, dont much matter anymore..

RDO is still alive, although the reefing section is pretty slow these days.

Wow, that was aqualink? Must be getting old. That was too long ago to bother remembering. Lol

Most of you got beat me to it by a couple of years or so...but I was a lurker before I joined...does that count? :lol:

Back