Why does The USA get all the good stuff?

Disband the corrupt U.N., and dump CITES at the same time. Although I think it has more to do with your distance from the reefs than anything else.

I saw a British trade Mag and a few companies where offering $30,000 - $40,000 Lbs for Chemical Engineers with experience, I thought that the figure sounded real low by US standards, Was I wrong, what is minimum wage in GB and what would a Electronic Engineer or CE start at? Sorry if I got this wrong.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7516679#post7516679 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SilverShark
RobbyG who ever told you brits get paid poorly? lol. Thats why I love going to the USA as things are much cheaper to me over your side :D

I wonder if the schools in England teach the revolutionary war from a different point of view. And I wonder if the Germans teach their kids in school about how bad hitler was?

so really I have the best deal, I'm English born and bred, but living in America, oh and the local girls like my english accent !

Andy

u think one reason might be we have more people propagating those rare and endangered corals here. i mean like you said you got a 100,000 reefers we got millions

this is what i was gonna say. demand is higher, and LOTS of hobbiests propagate 'rare' corals like acans, ricordeas, and sps to name only a very few. whenever a rare colour morph/type gets noticed, the first thing you hear is 'when can you frag that and how much' :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7517622#post7517622 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DaveG99
I wonder if the schools in England teach the revolutionary war from a different point of view. And I wonder if the Germans teach their kids in school about how bad hitler was?

Hitler was bad, but he also did some great things for his country (like pulling them out of a complete depression, which they sunk back into after WW2 anyways).. Its just that the bad greatly outweigh the good.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7519711#post7519711 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by xtrstangx
Hitler was bad, but he also did some great things for his country (like pulling them out of a complete depression...
He didn't do it alone. Germany was helped out of the depression by the western powers who reduced Germany's WWI reparations to Britain and France. The USA also gave Germany substantial loans. With the reduced debt and loaned money, Hitler did create jobs, including those in the armament industry.

Back