why is my caulerpa profillia dieing

esquire805

its turing whitish but not going sexual is it iodide or lights i have in one tank 5000k natural daylight in my fuge there is a 6000k red blue soft and warm white par with sometimes 5000k natural white is it too much light

What is your temp, salinity and has anything been added or changed of late, any or all of these can do what is happening?
I have caulerpa doing great under extremely weak cool white and standard blue diodes, but if course that water is only 7 inches deep and it thrives!

What is your temp, salinity and has anything been added or changed of late, any or all of these can do what is happening?
I have caulerpa doing great under extremely weak cool white and standard blue diodes, but if course that water is only 7 inches deep and it thrives!

i say my temp is about 80 its hot in cali so the temp can get there my salt is about .25

If you don't typically run your system at or above 80 it may be responding to the temperature spike. try pruning out the dead parts and getting your temperature down a bit.

Back